Renewable energy has an enormous value proposition for companies. It is often the fastest and most cost-competitive way to slash emissions—launching companies closer to meeting the tight deadlines of public climate change commitments.
But it can be challenging to procure renewable energy in today’s turbulent market. Getting a great deal takes speed, market intelligence, and savvy negotiation skills.
If you are a sustainability or energy professional at a large organization, this on-demand webinar will give you the foundational knowledge and insight you need to confidently approach the renewable energy market. You will learn what to expect and how to set your organization up for success.
The webinar was recorded on May 22, 2023 and is available on-demand.
- Renewables in Your Climate Strategy
- Renewable Energy Procurement 101
- Challenges & Solutions in Today’s Market
- Why Act Now
- Gavin Ahern, Director of Client Solutions, Coho
- Svena Bhasin, Senior Engagement Manager, Coho
- Kumayl Jacksi, Senior Analyst, Coho